Thursday, July 21, 2011

The Eat Real Festival in Culver City

Last weekend (during the supposed "Carmaggedon"...not), I had the opportunity to check out the Eat Real Festival in Culver City, a food truck event at Helms Bakery celebrating sustainability and environmentally-friendly fooding! I grabbed a quick bite from The Hungry Nomad, a truck that comes to UCLA very often.

I tried out the Za'Atar Feta wrap, a super nomnom veggie dish that combines sesame seeds, mint, tomato, French feta cheese, and thyme within a thick and doughy wrap. I forgot to take a picture, but here's a snapshot from their website!




It wasn't a flavor explosion in my mouth, but it was definitely a light and tasty midday meal. If I was famished, it wouldn't have done the job. But I very much enjoyed it! B+

www.hungrynomadtruck.com


Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment