Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sylvia's

328 Malcolm X Blvd. and West 127th St is the home of an incredible restaurant that every New Yorker has heard of called Sylvia's. It serves delicious soul food! My friends from graduate school asked where I wanted to go for my birthday dinner. I chose Sylvia's because I had never been to this restaurant before, and my cousin kept saying, "You have to eat there!"

Yes, I'm well aware my birthday was months ago...but I wanted to post pictures of Sylvia's!!!!

After our evening class, we waited for a bus to take us to my birthday dinner. Unfortunately, it was sprinkling. Within seconds, we were pelted with hail. (See the white specks in the picture above....)

...Happy birthday to me!

What's more amazing is that these girls hopped on the bus in spite of the crazy weather. That was one of the best birthday presents ever.

Check out our feast:









-- Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment