Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Bea Bea's -- Burbank, CA


Bea Bea's is better for brunch than breakfast. You'll slip into a food coma afterward, so you should just give your stomach a rest and skip lunch! Thanks to my cousins for showing me this awesome, local eatery!

Honey Soy starts off the morning well! I'll try making this at home. :) My only criticism of the drink is that the mug is too small compared to the portions of food.

The Bea Bea's Omelette makes you feel full for the rest of the day. I could eat only half because it was incredibly filling. Plus, I had half of a three-layer stack of chocolate chip pancakes smothered with cream and brownie bits. That might have contributed to why I couldn't finish the whole omelette...

Bea Bea's doesn't have a website, but it has favorable reviews on Yelp and UrbanSpoon. Fun fact: if you type in "Bea Bea's" on Google, you can get a link to Miley Cyrus.


-- Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment