Sunday, May 29, 2011

Max Caffe -- Upper West Side



One of the perks of summer in New York City is that the weather warms up super fast and lasts all day long. From the moment I step outside of my air-conditioned lobby, the humidity, car exhaust, and grime of America's most frequented city sticks to me in the same way that a dog attaches itself to a fire hydrant without fail.

On a Friday night, I invited a friend to not study. Instead, we decided to make the most of our mind-bogglingly academic "summer vacation". So, we parked ourselves at a table outside and people-watched until the sun went down.

May I just say there are some really cute guys at this cafe???? Like the one sitting next to us all by himself....

I digress. This is a food blog, so I should talk about food, yes? Eh....maybe next time. This time, the things that mattered were good friends and conversation, enjoying the city, and boy-scouting, apparently!

No comments:

Post a Comment