Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Cacao Coffee House -- West LA



The images of Cacao don't do this coffee shop justice. It's a really cool place to read, study, or just chat with friends.

Which I did, very loudly, at 1 AM in a half-empty joint.

The employees are really chill and very friendly. Also cute! Therefore, this place comes highly recommended, especially since parking is not a problem in the early morning hours.

I enjoyed Cacao because of the ambience, not the actual drinks. I could have ordered something more potent than hot chocolate, but I didn't. I liked the artwork on the walls and the shabby-chic wooden tables.

My friend suggested the shop, and she's a coffee addict. I trust her taste. I couldn't have asked for more than a tasty hot chocolate and good conversation at 1 in the morning.

Want to see the place for yourself? Go to 11609 Santa Monica Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90025 or visit the website at http://cacaocoffeehouse.com/.


-- Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment